Calamiteiten Team Zeeland is a joint venture consisting of three reputable contracting parties:
Zeeland Maritime Cleaning B.V. – Vlissingen Bootliedenwacht B.V. – OSRI B.V.
Calamiteiten Team Zeeland focuses on having immediate disposal of expertise, facilities and means at times of calamity, to limit risks to an absolute minimum.
- Among other things, the cooperation has availabilty of the following means:
- 2 x 300 meter oilbooms
- Vessels for carrying in (and out) of the oilbooms
- Skim equipment, among which side-brush skimmers (including powerpacks)
- Absorption materials
- Vacuum trucks (10 m2 – 30 m2)
- High-pressure units (cold and warm water) (200-2500 bar)